Hey, hey, four months into the year and I'm ready to state my quilting resolutions for 2008!
1. Complete three UFO's. I won't get so far as to call Dave Ramsey and scream, "I'm quilt-free!" but you get the picture.
2. Make an Amish quilt.
3. Quilt a king-size quilt on my Bernina, just to prove it can be done.
4. Oversee daughter Becca finish her Jazzy Trip quilt; enter it in the State Fair.
5. Design and quilt notebook-sized art quilts, one a week, during the summer.
6. Learn to hand-dye fabric.
7. Hand-dyed fabric in hand, I will follow Ricky Tims' lessons on making a Rhapsody Quilt.
Seven is a good number to start; there's more to come!